Special thanks to…
- Forrest, for reminding a tired, old comrade to speak bravely.
- Jan, for reminding again that freedom matters, and helping me say it simply.
- substack, for art, banter, and a respect for things that are done.
- Ansel Halliburton, for many years of faithful conspiracy, friendship, and grounding.
- Charley Sheets, for singing the song of his corporate homeland.
- Feross Aboukhadijeh, for mad science in all things.
- Paul Betts, for reminding that easy has to be simple.
- Stephen “noffle” Whitmore, for Zen in the face of crazy.
- Jay Bolton, for camaraderie and wisdom in the ways of the payments.
- Félix Saparelli, for deep questions on stacking, inspiring locks.
These folks don’t necessarily endorse License Zero. License Zero endorses them.