Special thanks to…
- Forrest, for reminding a tired, old comrade to speak bravely.
- Jan, for reminding again that freedom matters, and helping me say it simply.
- substack, for art, banter, and a respect for things that are done.
- Ansel Halliburton, for many years of faithful conspiracy, friendship, and grounding.
- Charley Sheets, for singing the song of his corporate homeland.
- Feross Aboukhadijeh, for mad science in all things.
- Paul Betts, for reminding that easy has to be simple.
- Stephen “noffle” Whitmore, for Zen in the face of crazy.
- Jay Bolton, for camaraderie and wisdom in the ways of the payments.
- Félix Saparelli, for deep questions on stacking, inspiring locks.
- Jeremy Ashkenas, for a newsman´s read of a license or two.
- Joe Hand, for eagle eye on docs, and client feedback.
- Emil Bay, for basic lessons in software hospitality.
- André Arko, for a warm and detailed welcome back to RubyLand.
- Markus Binsteiner, for guidance through the snakepit of Python dependencies.
- Ben Hilburn, for short, insightful responses to long, tedious explanations.
- Luis Villa, for for enduring assaults upon vacation in good cheer.
- Jeremy W. Sherman, for for reminding that licenses need manpages, too.
These folks don’t necessarily endorse License Zero. License Zero endorses them.